Last updated: February 1, 2018 www.1kcoin.io
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you may provide by filling in forms and registration forms on the Website in respect of assignment of the claim, registration application. This includes information provided at the time when you complete an online Registration application;
- information obtained from you or from third parties; • details of transactions you carry out through the Website;
- correspondence and records of all contact with you, including any discussions. Please note that calls between us may be recorded and/or monitored; • surveys that we use for research purposes, which we have asked you to complete, although you are under no obligation to respond to them.
- HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways (when register on the Website, the details you enter will be stored and used):
- to verify your identity;
- to notify you about changes to our products and services.
- to contact you about our products and services that may be of interest to you.
- to pass to third party companies (provided you have given express consent for the us to do so) who may contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Every time we contact you for marketing purposes we will give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving further marketing materials. We may contact you by post, e-mail, SMS message or telephone. If you wish to opt-out of receipt of these marketing communications from us at any time you may do so by sending an email to us at [email protected] If you opt-out of our use of your data for marketing purposes, we will honor such choice once we have had a reasonable opportunity to process your request and enter your details onto a marketing suppression list. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to authenticate your identity with respect to any such request or other enquiry.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide us to us is, as far reasonably practicable, stored on our secure servers to protect against the unauthorized access, modification, destruction or disclosure of personal information. Any sensitive information, such as card numbers will be encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and/or Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) and/or other similar technologies. We ask you not to permit anyone to use your name. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We will retain your information securely stored for a reasonable period or for as long as the law requires.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties to prepare or send any communications to you, or to assist us in connection with any of our administrative or business functions, or in the provision of any of our services to you, or to third parties acting as our agents. If the Company or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets. Anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under this Policy. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time, and changes we may make to our Policy, including details of changes in how we use your personal information, will be posted on this page.
7. CONTACT Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed at [email protected]